Monday, August 18, 2008

Stinky Brother Change

Hey its Addie. Whats up? I want to tell you about me and my brothers. My brothers would not share their money so I had to start my own money jar. I knew that God wanted them to help me collect change so that I could give it to people that really need it. They just dont get it. Typical stinky brothers. But I still love them even if they hide their change from me now. No change is safe in my house! I am asking that you all help me in my project to help collect money for the people that don't have what I have.

If you come by the class where my daddy teaches sunday school in room 405 at first bossier church, you can drop off your change and I will see that it gets to where it is most needed.

Love Addie

P.S. Thanks for helping me in my mission project. Jesus loves you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Addie, you just made my day. I know your brothers are being a little STINKY but you can be a good example to them. Mimi and I have a "change" jar for you and can't wait to see you. I read your blog every day. Do you want to know a secret? Pap Pap loves you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Addie,

I, too, had a "stinky brother" growing up. The good news is that he turned out to be one of the greatest and kindest people I know. he is always helping others. So, don't give up, just keep praying for them! I love how you are making a difference for Christ. I am using you as an example to teach Grace about giving. Love, Miss Sammi