Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Love Total

Today I went to the Albertsons and dumped my change into the Coin Star. The Coin Star is where you dump all your change and you recieve your dollars. The good news is.... I had $90.71!!! I know have not been writing since August...but I am working on that! But I have been collecting money. Thank you to all those people who have given money to me. That was nice of you. Thank you Mimi and Papa. Thank you Mrs. Kristen Black! Thank you Grammy and Grampa! And thank you Uncle Matt and Aunt Krista! That was really sweet of all of you!

ps. I want to give a shout out to everyone- If you want to collect lots of stuff for widows...go to the store with your own money and buy things such as....
lip gloss
clothing detergent
smell good detergent
towels
stationary and note cards
puzzles that you think a grown up would use
and a bag, like a goodie bag.

Put all that stuff in there. If you think of more stuff, please put it in there- I would be very thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addie,
These are great ideas of things to give to widows. Sometimes I get so busy with other things that I forget about those people who might be lonely or those who can't get out to buy things. Thank you so much for reminding me to think of others and for giving me some good ideas of things I can get for them. I'll still keep saving my change for you !! I am very proud of you!! Love ya', MiMi