Monday, August 11, 2008

Changing Lives

This blog is about changing people's lives. When I was six, I started collecting money. I started getting money from the tooth fairy, birthday presents , and a lot of other places. This year, I gave my money to Blood Water Missions . I gave $101.00. It was hard to believe. I felt great inside because I knew that was the right thing to do.

This week, I thought of making my own blog. On this blog, I am going to tell you all the stuff you need to know about what I am going do. I am going to collect money for the charities and going to help by making a difference in lives. I am going to collect change because making a change in life can mean a lot to other people.

My brothers and I have over $100.00 in change. We are going to buy a fan for a person who doesn't have a fan. We are buying a fan because they don't like using their air conditioner because it costs a fortune. We have enough money to use our air conditioner, but they don't.

p.s.
Please try to help me make a difference in the world by collecting money and giving it away to charity so that they can have a better life like us.

Addie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie, this is a wonderful idea and God will be so pleased that you want to help others in need. I want to be apart of your goal to help others. I will begin to save all my change every day and will make sure it gets to you so you can make a change in the lives of others that need help. I am so proud of you, but I know God is more proud of you for doing what is right as a Christian. I will pray for you every day so your life will make a huge impact for Christ through this ministry.
Love
Pap Pap

Anonymous said...

Addie,
Wow !! What a wonderful thing to do. I am so proud of you and your brothers !!! You are a great leader and many other people's lives are going to be changed because you care about them. I will definitely start saving change and you can help decide how to use it to help others. God's love sure shines through you and I know for a fact that God blesses those who honor Him. I couldn't be more proud of you ! Can't wait to hear what you decide to do next !!
Love ya'
MiMi

Anonymous said...

How cool is this. That is so smart. I think this will grow and grow for you. You are so smart.Let me know how grampa fred can help you.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Addie,

From the day you were born you have been a sweet, sweet spirit in the lives of many. Your gifts of smiles, attention, and caring were received by young and old, and they DID make a huge difference!! You are now taking it a step further, along with Michael and Mason's help, to provide those basic physical comforts many of us take for granted. I love you so very much, but I can't match the love of Jesus Christ. It is truly a blessing to me to know you have Him tucked gently in your heart. There will be a jar on my vanity waiting for you to decide where to spend it.

Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Addie,
You are true inspiration!!! Bring your jar by our class so we can help.

Victor